Monday, January 21, 2013

MY ARBONNE EXPERIENCE




I have spent the last two days in downtown Boise at the Home Remodeling Show teaching people about Arbonne. We came across many that already used Arbonne products or have at least heard of our company in the past. We could tell the ones that were already using the skin care products because their faces were glowing!! Our time at the Remodeling Show went by so fast because we were having a great time while changing others lives. Let me tell you how I recently came to this point in my life.
I was married for 19 years to a OBGYN. Two and a half years ago my life turned upside down when our marriage ended in a divorce. I never thought in a million years that this would happen but it did. Because I hadn't yet been able to finish my education, I was left with having to go out into the workforce with no major job experience. My goal was to find a stay at home job so that I could be home with my children. After much prayer I was blessed to be able to find a job as a legal coder and was allowed to work from home. At first I was elated but the work was time consuming and tedious and brought a lot of unnecessary stress. After spending two years of coding I realized that I wasn't going anywhere and that my job wasn't secure or stable. I found myself with the desire to be my own boss and own my own business but in this economy it is almost impossible and a bit risky. I had been feeling uneasy about the security of my job and decided to start looking around for other options and again prayed to be blessed. Who would have known that I would meet my fate on twitter! I had never heard of anyone really meeting on twitter and I never sent personal messages to anyone that I followed so I was a bit surprised to see a message in my inbox. I clicked and noticed right away that I had seen this woman before and that she was from Boise. Her message was simple, "Hi, it's so nice to meet you on twitter." We then struck up a conversation and realized that we only lived about 15 minutes from each other. Nicole told me that she was an Arbonne consultant. I was so excited when I heard this because I had lost my consultant a few years back and really missed using the products. But, here is the remarkable thing. As soon as she told me that she was a consultant, a little inner voice said, "Kerry, join the team." I found myself sitting in Nicoles house having a facial two days after we met on twitter! Here was my chance to not only make money and become independent from my Ex husband, but I could own my own business, become a leader, change peoples lives by introducing them to healthy products, and inspire as well as be inspired. I immediately joined and became a step one district manager in 1 month. I have found the momentum on our team is rolling forward at a very fast rate! People are searching for health products but Arbonne takes it a step further and heals and repairs. When you become an Arbonne consultant, you are not only challenged to stretch yourself, to improve who you are, to make high goals and taught to be a leader and achiever. You are literally given the tools to be able to go out every day and change lives. It has been a remarkable journey. I am being mentored personally by Christy Dreiling who is a millionaire mom. The leaders at the top of the company care about our growth and success. They aren't just living in luxury. They are with us every step of the way. I have not found that in any other business. So what has Arbonne done for me? It has brought me purpose again after being broken. It has allowed me to learn and grow and to stretch out of my comfort zone. It has given me hope for my future and to be able to provide for my children. This company is solid, amazing, and in an almost unbelievable momentum. I am going to the top and am surrounded by others that are already there leading the way! I am going to be sitting on the beach in October in Puerto Rico with my family and friends. I love my life. We are everyday people from all walks of life making a difference in the world and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment