Saturday, March 30, 2013

SECRET TO MY SUCCESS!

 I grew up in a fairly small town in Oregon. I was the typical girl with a great family and dreams of becoming a music therapist and performer. I left home at the age of 18 to gain an education. I found the man of my dreams while in college and we were both working full time and going to school full time. It was  lot of hard work and sacrifice. My husband came to me one day and said he wanted to change careers paths and that he was going to enroll in medical school. This would mean that I would be just an internship short of graduating with my music therapy degree. I put all of that on hold so that I could help support my husband through medical school. After much sacrifice and a few hardships he was able to make it through and jumped into an OBGYN practice in Idaho.
We built our dream home and I was happy being able to stay home to raise our son. We were blessed again when we had the opportunity to adopt a baby girl who, along with my son, is the light of my life.
Life was good for us, so I thought. My world turned upside down and I found myself sitting in a divorce court. I never thought in a million years that this would be me. It was the lowest point in my life as I left our beautiful home with our two kids. I was terrified. I hadn't finished my degree and was unmarketable in the world of business. I was torn because I wanted to stay home with my daughter. I found a job doing legal coding but quickly found that the work place was not stable like it used to be. Another opportunity was presented to me that would give me financial security and I could work from home. I am now on my way to financial security and am able to make goals for myself in order to achieve what I want. I have dreams to be able to travel and put my kids through college, retire, and help others. It has been an amazing journey and has given my life purpose again. I know who I am and am helping others with their dreams. I highly recommend that you go to this site https://www.facebook.com/TheBusinessThatChangedOurLives/notes and you can see how others lives have been changed too. You can contact me after to get more information on what this business can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment